Thursday, May 29, 2008

I've been tagged

By Tammy at Witchen Kitchen

so here goes!

Here are the rules of this Blog Tag Game:

~Link to the person who tagged you
~Mention the rules in your blog
~Tell about six unspectacular quirks of yours
~Tag a new set of six following bloggers by linking them

Here is my list for today, since they change often. Tomorrow you'd get a whole new list out of me. Sorry. I have three planets in Gemini and a Leo rising. It's recipe for constant change.

1)I think all of my quirks are spectacular.

2)I hate cold weather and cooking.

3)If I cannot communicate effectively on a daily basis, I can't sleep. Which means my husband can't sleep either, because I have to talk until I have met my daily quota of communication. Thank Goddess for Journals.

4)When I went to Hawaii (age 10 I think) I was stung by a jellyfish. The 30 foot long ones that you can't see because they live under the sand. It's awful, I can remember clearly the stabbing pains rising up my legs, the emergency Island first aid people rushing in, and the oh so fragrant bathtub I was immersed in .... apparently meat tenderizer is the cure. Nothing like a day in the life of a steak.

5)I grew up in an Ashram of sorts. Fairfield, Iowa to be exact. Home of the Golden Domes. Vedic city in the middle of pig and corn land. Wish some of those rednecks would start meditating on their crops. I went to the "Maharishi School of the Age of Enlightenment", where you meditate twice a day and all of your education is integrated into the Laws of Nature called SCI; Science of Creative Intelligence. This is how I learned that "The Nature of Life is to Grow" and "The Whole is Greater than the Sum of it's Parts" and also that I was destined to be able to use 100% of my brain by the age of 16 and I might even live forever if I just kept thinking positive thoughts. I also lived on the best Indian food you could dream of and couldn't wait to get out of town and into the real world. Now I meditate on my plants and ruthlessly use my inbred Ayurvedic knowledge to best understand them. I think my life is kind of one big quirk.

6)When I was in grade school, I used to fill jars with woolly bears (hundreds of them) and sell them at school for .25 cents each - as pets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hmmm, who to tag?

Kiva at: Medicine Woman's Roots
Loba (haha you too!) at: Anima Center
Yarrow at: Yarrow of Witchwood
Greenlee at: Greenlee's Forest
Alchemille at: Alchemille's Secret Garden
Sarah at: Kitchen Herbwife

You're IT!

No comments: