Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Kitchen Witch, Welcome!

Well .... I guess my brain got twisted up or something .... because I was suppose to include Sasha's exquisite take on Manzanita for our blog party last week. And I never put the link up.
Of course, this was after I had reminded participants to include a link-back to Herbwifery. !
The gall I tell you.

I'm so sorry!!

I added it to the original post, but since people may not return there after reading the first time ... I'm re-posting it here to give more folks a chance to indulge in reading and to redeem myself as blog-party hostess.
:)
Thanks Kitchen Witch for your writing! And Amber for your nudge.

http://kitchenwitch.typepad.com/

Green Blessings

Ananda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for posting this here! and for the warm welcome. (: Sasha

Ananda said...

Hi Sasha - my pleasure!
happy blogging ....

ananda