Friday, February 6, 2009

work?


The days I catch myself here..... at nearly 1 pm, and I've been at the computer ferociously writing emails, creating letters and ideas and contacts since I awoke.... are good days. The fact that I never noticed I didn't make it to the shower, never finished my coffee, and my kids have made themselves busy all day, is a sign of a self motivated day. I like those. Things feel like they are just moving, right along, not too fast and not too slow, but just as they are supposed to. 

I am thawing my icy moods a little, and regaining some flow beneath the chill of winters stillness, both in work and personally. I am looking to the sunshine in her highest show of light all year, knowing that she has a divine synergy with the hard ground beneath me. I plant my seeds of ideas, send them to creator, and trust.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for coming to visit and leaving such a nice comment on my blog. pleasedtameetcha as they say where i come from! i read a few of your past blogs... may i offer that when i experience what i perceive to be roadblocks, i have learned that this is only the universe's way of asking me if this is something i really want. the challenges aren't there to stop us, they're there to make us grow. glad to hear you are feeling better. spring IS coming :).

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

Daylight's a waxing! May your icy moods thaw and melt with love and grace to warm your heart. Peace.

shanna said...

I love those days when I can stay with my project and everyone and everything else seems to take care of itself. Love your site.