Sunday, October 7, 2007

Favorite Books - TOP Herb books


My Most Favorite Herb/Plant Books ever:


~A Druids Herbal for the Sacred Earth Year by Ellen Evert Hopman
~Blackberry Cove Herbal by Linda Ours Rago
~Botanica Erotica by Diana DeLuca
~Botany in a Day by Thomas J. Elpel
~Chinese Tonic Herbs by Ron Teeguarden
~Common Herbs for Natural Health by Juliette De Bairacly Levy (and all her books)
~Healing Wise by Susun Weed (and all her books)
~Herbal Rituals by Judith Berger
~Opening Our Wild Hearts to the Healing Herbs by Gail Faith Edwards
~Plant Spirit Medicine by Elliot Cowan
~Shanleya’s Quest; a Botany Adventure by Thomas J. Elpel
~The Book of Herbal Wisdom and The Practice of Traditional Western Herbalism by Matthew Wood (and all his books)
~The Herbal Medicine Makers Handbook by James Green
~The Herbalist of Yarrow (a child’s herbal fairy tale) by Shatoiya de la Tour
~The Medicine Grove by Lauren Cruden
The photo is one of the boxes I pack first when I go to teach:) My security blanket should someone ask me a baffling question, and my comfort that all my plants are with me.

2 comments:

Oakmoss Changeling said...

Oh, Ive been meaning to do a booklist for EVER, your inspiring me to hurry up and do it.

And ahhh, that's so sweet that you've got Wolf's Gaia Eros in yer box! Yay.

Your box looks like my box LOL.

Ananda said...

Yes - I never leave Gaia Eros out of my box, even if it doesn't make the plant book list, it always goe with me and takes a good spot on the display table. Absolutely.

I'm so excited for your book list! Yay!!

And that last comment.. ahem ... shall I comment? :)